Valar Morghulis









Braided Hair - Wig is Fashion
Red Eyeshadow - Stargazer
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Fairy Dust Highlighter - Mes Levres

Are you also so excited about the new season of Game of Thrones which is coming out in July? Honestly, I have never been so obsessed with a series before. I remember when I started to watch it. And, well, you couldn't get me off from my laptop anymore since it got me so bad. I binge watched it everyday. In such a short time I evolved a strong connection and love to each character. I cried, laughed, couldn't close my mouth anymore when one thing happened after another in seconds since there will also die a lot of people. This is the point I'm most afraid of on the new season. That they just let everyone die and that's it. But, I found out that this isn't the last season as expected. This one will have only 7 episodes but there's another 8 season coming out next year with six episodes. That guys want to make it really exciting for us impatient people, huh? But anyway, if you haven't watched it yet, do it. To me, it's like a new age Lord of The Rings but a thousand times better since I was always into Harry Potter instead of LotR. 
I think I can imagine how Game of Thrones will end. The war and everything. I have this imagination in mind. But I won't share it on here, not yet. 
What are your opinions on GoT? I personally find a lot of inspiration in Khaleesi as you can see in this look. At least when it comes to the hairstyle. But character-wise, well, let me think. Brienne of Tarth of course! And Tyrion but nothing can beats Brienne. She would make such a cool person to hang out with and her relationship to Jaime is just so cute :) What is your favorite character?(if it didn't die already hehe)

5 comments :

  1. I am so in love with that wig hun! And that red eyeshadow looks sooo good on you!!!! <3 I must be honest, I did watch Game of Throne at all! I know everyone is talking about it, and it looks amazing, I just can't seem find the time of watching it (6 seasons is a lot haha)! Love this post from you!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd seen you with this hairstyle before, and had no idea it's a wig. It looks amazing on you!! I love Game of Thrones, but I'm so behind since I don't pay for HBO. It kills me.

    ReplyDelete