FERAL Cosmetics - Vegan and Cruelty Free Goodies for your Lips


Hey Guys! Today I want to introduce you the recently published brand Feral who offer vegan and cruelty free cosmetics. For now they have four different shades of satin lipsticks in store which I want to review for you. I'm really excited about this as I was searching for a new convincing vegan and cruelty free red matte lipstick for ages already. It is like impossible to find good matte shades in store.
Firstly I want to mention the really lovely design and packaging. This is something what is really important to me as it makes the whole brand so much more personal and interesting.
The cap and the stick are magnetic so you can't lose the cap in your morning hurry!











I begin with the color 
Euphoric



It is quite light, icy and very pretty but it doesn't really fits to my usual style in my opinion. Maybe it will look better with another hair color or wig. I will try it out!




Fetish



This color is really bright and intense as well. I'm not sure if I like it or not as it looks a bit Barbie'ish on me with my white hair but same here again, I'm gonna try it with different wigs and outfits.




Envy



The color Envy is a really bright red and I'd say it's the shiniest color from all of them. That's why I don't like it that much but it is still great and so charming!




Rapture



This one is amazing! Not only because of the name(Bioshock you know :)) but the color is so perfect and it fits great to my personality. Now all these names and numbers for cosmetics make a sense to me. The name feels so strong and makes me love this lippie even more!



My personal favorite is definitely the Rapture color as I love dark lips! I will wear that one probably very often from now on.
One point which I'm really happy about is that the colors are way more matte than on the photos on the internet, what is very positive to me! I'm not a big fan of shiny cosmetics. I like to stay quite simple with my makeup, means matte shades and not too much color in general in exception of my lips.
I haven't really posted about cosmetics before but will definitely do it more in future. I'm not completely satisfied with the photos, a few lights would be nice and supporting for such close shots!
I hope you like it and let me know your thoughts :)

7 comments :

  1. I'm in love with Rapture! But you look so good with all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colours! I love all of them but Rapture the most, but Euphoric looks amazing!
    They look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the Rapture one is soo pretty! I will definitely check out this brand :)

    http://skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Aqy ♥ and yes the brand is just awesome! x

      Delete
  4. What are your lips like without them?
    My lips are way to reddish. I'm sure they all not look as coveres as they look on your lips. :( I'm cursed.

    Arrgh, catching myself posting anonymous again. Low self-confidence is publishing here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have very light and pale lips, you can see it in this post http://kimiperi.blogspot.de/2016/02/long-x-grace-neutral.html in the middle part where I don't wear anything on my lips. The lipsticks from Feral are all super covering so you don't need to be worried x
      Don't be shy! I'm sure you'll gain a lot of confidence over the time and I'm always here if you need help ok? ♥

      Delete